Montana Legal Justice is a private law office and legal advice clinic located in Missoula, MT. Our goal is to empower you through the legal process and to help you craft a true solution to your legal issue with as little litigation as possible.
As part of MTLJ’s commitment to helping bridge the access to justice gap we will provide financial assistance to those who need it by offering some of our services on a sliding fee scale based on your income.
What We Do:
MTLJ currently focuses on the following areas of law:
- Conditional Discharge and Early Termination from Probation
- Contract Review
- Criminal Defense
- Dependency and neglect matters
- DUI Defense
- Estate Planning
- Guardian Ad Litem investigations and reports
- Joint Dissolution
- Limited Scope Representation
- Parenting Plans
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders
For more information on specific areas of law, please visit our Services page.
Request legal assistance by completing our Get Legal Help form.