Montana Legal Justice is a public interest law office and legal advice clinic located in Missoula, MT. We focus on client-centered representation offered on a sliding fee scale based on your income.
Our goal is to empower you through the legal process and to help you craft a true solution to your legal issue with as little litigation as possible.
What We Do:
MTLJ currently focuses on the following areas of law:
- Conditional Discharge and Early Termination from Probation
- Contract Review
- Criminal Defense
- Dependency and neglect matters
- DUI Defense
- Estate Planning
- Guardian Ad Litem investigations and reports
- Joint Dissolution
- Limited Scope Representation
- Parenting Plans
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders
For more information on specific areas of law, please visit our Services page.
Request legal assistance by completing our Get Legal Help form.