Montana Legal Justice is a public interest law office and legal advice clinic located in Missoula, MT. We focus on client-centered representation offered on a sliding fee scale based on your income.
Our goal is to empower you through the legal process and to help you craft a true solution to your legal issue with as little litigation as possible.
What We Do:
MTLJ currently focuses on the following areas of law:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy (limited assistance)
- Dependency and neglect matters
- DUI Defense
- Guardian Ad Litem investigations and reports
- Limited Scope Representation
- Military Discharge Upgrades
- Misdemeanor Criminal Defense
- Parenting Plans
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders
- Simple estate planning
- Social Security Disability
For more information on specific services, please visit our Services page.
Request legal assistance by completing our Get Legal Help form.